Tuesday 15 July 2014

Oh oppressed ones... #Palestine #Gaza

Asaalam-U-Alaikum,


Stand tall, stand strong,
Another blessed Ramadan shall soon be gone, 
But their suffering still goes on,
Oh Fillistin, I feel regret for all I could have done,
From watching the child to the mother die,
A gun to her womb.

From the father who lay above his dead daughter,
his princess whom he once held to the sky,
her body now blanketed in her own blood,
such was the fate of a small child,
but her strength still lives on.

To the boy who lost his arms,
and all the families that were once one,
gone.
Orphans that never used to be orphans,
and once cuddled in their parent's arms.


Oh oppressed ones,
I pray your calamities are eased,
I pray your strength makes its change,
I pray soon you and your country...
will see it's free days.
Ameen. 


                                           

Keep Palestine and Gaza in your Dua's...
Asaalam-U-Alaikum























No comments:

Post a Comment