Tuesday 22 April 2014

Cool People.

Asaalam All,
We live in a society where we are surrounded by technology that can be used in such a way that it can increase our Iman, Allahamdmullilah.
I just wish to share some of the people, videos and blogs I think it's necessary for you to check out.

Scholars:
Mufti Menk.
Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

You-Tubers:
Smile2Jannah
Halal Sheikh
Soilder Of Allah 2
The Daily Reminder
Merciful Servant


Specifically For The Muslimah's:
Amenakin
Nye Armstrong
Nabiilabee
SaimaStylesLike
Hijab Hills
Dina Tokio
Alz786uk
Marwah125

I don't know which category the HB sisters fall into- but they're still awesome!


Bloggers:
A Muslimah's Musings
A Hotchpotch Hijabi In Italy


Asaalam!

2 comments:

  1. Salaam and thank you so much for including me on this list. wishing you a wonderful start to 2015 inshallah : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasaalam! I had to include you, your blogs are amazing Masha Allah :)
      Thank you- and I hope you had a lovely start to the new year to!

      Delete